Saturday, January 16, 2010

How should I design the steering on a remot control lawmower?

I am going to build a remote control lawmower. I would like to know how I should design the steering and where I can find the electric motors for it.How should I design the steering on a remot control lawmower?
Are you starting out with a mower and designing the remote control part of it?





Start out with a mower that has power steering, and then interface with the power steering unit. I don't know how these units work, they may be electric or they may be vacuum operated. If vacuum you need to add electric valves to control the vacuum. If electric, just interface to the electric controls.How should I design the steering on a remot control lawmower?
port remote control is 3389

No comments:

Post a Comment