Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do i design and build a remote controlled helicopter that will fly?

Why don't you buy a kit like a raptor r/c helicopter? They are very complex and trying to build one from scratch may take years. I have three so I know how they work, and there are a lot of small parts. If you insist on building one from scratch, I would first know how they work and second try to make it very simple. I would highly recommend you buy a kit, or if money is an issue they sell one call Blade CP that comes ready to fly with everything you need in one box for around $200. I have one and it is a great starter helicopter.





I would also recommend you find a local flying field near your home and talk to some pilots out there. They are usually friendly and eager to give advice to you. This is an awesome hobby and I hope you get into it if you aren't already. You may be surprised what they can do if you haven't seen them fly or flown one. I can't tell if your a newbie to the hobby or a pro, so I figured I would give some advice if your new. If not, I'm sorry I couldn't answer your question better. Good luck and e-mail me if you have any more questions @ meflyfaster@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment